Vagrant commands :
- vagrant up – aka “clocking on at work, time to boot up the VM”
- vagrant status – aka “did I leave that VM running last night?”
- vagrant halt – aka “time to go home or change project”
- vagrant destroy – aka “VM is broken; kill it with fire and deploy a virgin VM to start again”
- vagrant package default –output /path/to/output/file.box – aka “I like this VM, I think I’ll keep a copy around somewhere for future purposes”
- vagrant init – aka “Get this project started …”
Obviously requires you have a reasonably good ‘Vagrantfile’ to start with…..